Are you looking for a dynamic design job in a supportive, collaborative environment?
As part of our team, you might start your day with a cold water ocean dip, dive into insightful conversations during an afternoon coffee break, head out to a photoshoot, or engage in a vigorous brainstorming session. Every day, expect to take part in fun design projects that challenge you to think bigger, jump higher, and hone your design skills.
We are a small but powerful design firm in Victoria, BC, and we work with a group of really great clients. We do high-profile work and like to celebrate our clients’ achievements as much as our own.
Lifestyle is important to us, but you don’t have to take our word for it. Check out #LeapXD for a glimpse into our studio’s culture, interests, and values. If you’d like to meet and tell us about yourself and your work—whether you’re in Victoria or looking to join the studio from afar—we would love to hear from you and see if we’re a good fit.
Senior Graphic Designer
As Senior Graphic Designer, you will help elevate a client’s brand on an ongoing and project basis, spanning all areas of integrated communication and digital. You are a creative visionary who is highly effective at crafting designs from scratch and staying on top of multiple projects, each with various moving pieces, thanks to your proactive thinking skills, exceptional verbal and written communication abilities, strong attention to detail, and keen design sense.
Your job is to provide our clients with exceptional creative solutions through research, planning, and design. This includes working with our team on strategy, leading and executing cutting-edge design solutions, and ensuring that projects are executed on time and on budget. In this role, you will create products that exceed our clients’ expectations, by adapting and anticipating industry trends and by delivering a consistently superior product.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Demonstrate strong analytical abilities to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Create engaging, impactful, and thoughtful design solutions that meet branding and communication requirements
- Create effective UX design solutions through planning, site maps, wireframes, and style guides
- Recognize upcoming opportunities and threats to projects
- Demonstrate a detailed approach to projects and a keen eye for errors
- Experience in Adobe Suite, Sketch, Figma, WordPress, and an aptitude for learning new software on the fly
- Work alongside our Art Director to monitor project constraints (schedule/scope/resources)
- Collaborate with internal teams to create and deliver tailored experiences for print and digital products
- Champion internal processes for better efficiency
- Evaluate emerging technologies and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Stay up-to-date with design trends