Full time Project and Client Care Manager position available. We’re looking for a energetic individual who is self motivated and possesses the ability to motivate others around them. We’re a small studio so this position will require you to play the role of Project and Client Care Manager. Having some mad ping pong skills would be a good asset here.
Here are all the technical terms that HR would like you to have, but you can just impress us by showing up.
Project Management Requirements
- Gathers project business, marketing and technical requirements in order to develop project estimates and definitions
- Creates and executes project plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Collaborates with team leads to identify resources needed and assign individual responsibilities
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to business partners
- Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures
- Minimizes our exposure and risk on projects
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Assists with proposal efforts including project scoping, level of effort assessments and project plan development
- Identifies business development
Client Care Requirements
- Deliver service and client support to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services;
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Participates in team and business partner meetings effectively and efficiently
- Holds regular status meetings with project team and clients
- Keeps project team well informed of project changes, changes within the organization and general corporate news that affects our daily operations
- Effectively communicates relevant project information to management
- Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
- Effectively conveys our message and approach in both written and verbal communications
- Possesses general understanding in the areas of web design & development
- Understands Internet, information architecture, SEO, and web content management
- Has experience with WordPress, Drupal and CMS
- Intermediate to advance ping pong skills
Submit Application by: September 8, 2014