Be the next player to join our team of artists, coders and dreamers.
If you’re passionate about people, design and the internet, we want to talk to you!
This is a unique opportunity for someone who wants to be where design and technology intersect to create the coolest UX. You are a self-starter who:
- excels at customer service
- is ultra-organized
- enjoys solving problems and
- approaches every challenge with an “Oh, man, we got this!” attitude
Leap strives to create amazing client experiences and your presence will be essential to making that happen.
- Extremely organized, detail oriented and a natural coordinator
- Unflappable, energetic and cool under pressure
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Enjoy building lasting client relationships
- Have an interest in digital communications and marketing
- 3 to 5 years of experience in an office environment in an administrative and/or client support role
- At least 1 year of experience in the marketing and/or agency industry would give us a bit more to talk about!
- Tech and Software Savvy; comfortable in ISO environment
- Experience with G Suite (Gmail/Inbox, Google Docs, Sheets, Calendar, Hangouts)
Post-secondary degree or diploma in relevant program (business administration, marketing, communications, graphic design or web development)
If you can learn to love ping pong, enjoy connecting with cool business folks and want to contribute to something special, please apply by emailing your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 27th.
Roles and Responsibilities available by request.