Join our team of Artists, Coders, and Dreamers.
As our Client Success Coordinator, you will be a point of client contact with the goal of setting clients up for success. You are a customer-obsessed self-starter with a proven track record in helping people find solutions, approach every challenge with an “Oh, man, we got this!” attitude, coordinating communication across external and internal teams, and will thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Oversee client on-boarding and project orientation
- Monitor and pro-actively coordinate project communication
- Manage client support requests
- Organize and manage project documents, files, and design assets
- Prepare client reports, schedules and presentations
- Implement day to day admin management: contracts, proposals, invoices
- Ensuring excellence across all processes / workflows that touch clients
- Excel at customer service
- Extremely organized, detail oriented and a natural coordinator
- Unflappable, energetic and cool under pressure
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Have an interest in digital communications and marketing
- Experience with Gsuite, Dropbox, Freshbooks, Slack, Wordpress
- 3 to 5 years of experience in an office environment
- At least 1 year of experience in the marketing and/or agency industry
- Tech and digital savvy; comfortable in ISO environment
Post-secondary degree or diploma in relevant program (business administration, marketing, communications, graphic design or web development)
If you can learn to love ping pong, enjoy connecting with cool business folks and want to contribute to something special, please apply by emailing your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 6, 2018.